October 4, 2019
In honor of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's 150th birthday, we invite you to come home and celebrate 150 years of Grit and Glory at the Cornstock Festival. Cornstock offers a memorable evening for Husker fans of all ages. Festival activities will include performances by parade participants, surprise musical guests, food trucks, games for adults and children, face painting, t-shirt printing, and more! There is something for everyone to get in the Nebraska spirit before the Huskers take on the Northwestern Wildcats on Oct. 5.
4:30pm - 9:30pm | Memorial Stadium Loop
Come celebrate 150 years with a pep rally, food trucks, games, music, fireworks and more!
- Festival Kickoff | 5pm - 7pm | Memorial Stadium Loop
- Help us kick off our new Cornstock Festival with Chancellor Green, Bill Moos, Fred Hoiberg and more!
- Parade | 6pm | Starting at 17th and Vine, ending at Memorial Stadium Loop
- Come watch student organizations, community groups, homecoming royalty and some special guests as they perform in our annual Homecoming Parade.
- Hannah Huston Performs | 6:50pm | Memorial Stadium Loop
- Check out a performance from Nebraska alum and The Voice finalist Hannah Huston!
- Pep Rally & Jester Competition | 7:15pm - 8pm | Memorial Stadium Loop
- Come celebrate 150 years with a pep rally, food trucks, games, music, fireworks and more!
9am - 4pm | Wick Alumni Center
Hop on a golf cart or join a walking tour to take in the beauty of all three of Nebraska's campuses: City, East and Innovation Campus. Reserve Your Spot.
Chancellor's Distinguished Lecture with Debra Kleve White
11:30am - 1pm | Morrill Hall
Learn more about the history Nebraska's school spirit at the Nebraska Lecture in Morrill Hall with a lecture from former-Husker cheerleader Debra Kleve White! Find more information about the series on the lecture website.
College Open Houses
1:30pm - 4:30pm
Check out your old stomping grounds and see how the colleges have changed during these open houses.
Lawn Display Tours
1:30pm - 4:30pm
Take a walk along the university's Greek houses and check out their lawn displays! This year's theme is 150 Years of Grit and Glory.
Jackie Gaughan Multicultural Center Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
4:30pm - 5:15pm | Jackie Gaughan Multicultural Center
Join us as we honor a few of our outstanding multicultural alumni!
8pm - 11pm | Kauffman Great Hall
Join the LGBTQA Resource Center for a dance celebrating Homecoming. Come as you are, with whoever you’d like, wearing whatever you like!
Free public parking is available from 4:30pm - 10pm:
- Lot 1: Memorial Stadium Garage
- Lot 5: Between the practice fields and 14th & Avery Garage
- Lot 9: 14th & Avery Garage